The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) has opened late applications for the 2022/2023 academic year for programmes/courses with spaces.
This means CPUT Late Application 2022/2023 will only be available for students who fit certain categories after the official applications have been closed on 15th March 2022.
The categories are:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- CPUT students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
However, applicants are to note that the following applications can still be submitted after the deadline date:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered.
How To Apply For CPUT Late Online Application 2022/2023
- Online applications – Free of charge. Manual applicants will be required to pay a late application fee: R150
- All applications must be submitted online except for the few Non-degree programmes identified.
- You can apply from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you have Internet access.
- You can use a smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online. Please use Internet Explorer as your Internet search engine. No other browsers are certified for online applications at CPUT.
- Specifications for your computer: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher. No other browsers are certified for online applications at CPUT.
- Check the programme requirements and Choose a programme of your choice
- Gather your documents and upload the required documents to complete your application. Each document must be scanned, saved and uploaded individually against each uploading Certificate code during your online application submission
- Submit your application and supporting documentation online.